Ludrock Music Festival Rocks Ludington
The 2020 event was canceled due to concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus. Organizers had previously announced that the 2020 event was to be the 10th and final year for this two-day music fundraising festival, with the group's emphasis turning to other smaller events. The Ludrock board is hopeful that the final Ludrock Music Festival will occur sometime in 2021. Stay tuned for new information as it becomes available!
Ludrock is organized by Ludington area graduates and is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Held on the weekend closest to Ludington's popular Ludington Area Jaycees Freedom Festival, Ludrock features live music from local bands and musicians, and it's a don't miss event for the entire family. The event is held at downtown Ludington's Waterfront Park includes a Kids Crafts Area, food, drinks and event memorabilia available for purchase.
The Ludrock entertainment roster includes performances by dozens of musicians who donate their time to the cause.
The following acts appeared at Ludrock 2019:
American Legion Color Guard
Moms of Anarchy
The Miller Sisters
Spike the Media
New Age Americans
Pancakes & Milkshakes 2.0
On the Line
Road Less Traveled
Truck Driver Bingo
Flee the Scene
Stay tuned for more information on Ludrock 2020!
About Ludrock NationLudrock is a nonprofit organization inspired by the power of music to benefit the identified needs of the Ludington area. Ludrock's vision is to motivate and inspire current and future generations of musicians and provide an outlet to give back to the community.
Other Ludrock Events:
Live at the LACA: Ludrock Girls Rock
Ludrock All Stars
Ludrock's Rocktober Night of Fright
Events are listed according to the information available at the time of the most recent update to this story. The schedule is subject to change. For more information, please see www.ludrock.com.
More Summer Events in Ludington...
- Mason County Summer Arts & Crafts Fairs
- Annual "Bouquet of Gardens" Garden Walk
- Mason County Walleye Association Fundraising Banquet
- Arts & Crafts Fairs in Oceana County
- Shake Wag'n Roll Pets Event in Pentwater
- Ludington Offshore Fishing Tournament
- Downtown Ludington's Sidewalk Sales
- Pentwater Cruise Ins Car Show
- Arcadia Daze
- Kaleva Days
- Suds on the Shore Craft Beer & Wine Tasting Festival
- 2021 Oceana County Festivals and Events
- Mason County Car Shows
- Pentwater's Last Friday of the Month Gallery Stroll
- The Annual Stratford on the Avenue Theatre Festival
- The Spartan River Run Kayak Race on PM River
- Local Farmers Markets
- Nights at the Lights Features Entertainment at the Lighthouses
- Plan to be in Ludington this Summer for our Biggest Events!
- Join the Fight Against Cancer at Ludington's Relay for Life
- Pentwater Start of Summer Party
- Spirit of the Woods Folk Festival
- Fish on For Freedom Veterans Tournament
- Hamlin Lake Fireworks
- Firework Displays for July 4th Holiday along Lake Michigan
- Bear Lake Days
- Ludrock Music Festival Rocks Ludington
- Baldwin Troutarama Starts July 21
- Local Pilot's Associations Provide Free Flights for Kids at Young Eagles Rallies
- Summer Art Fairs in Ludington
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.